Did you ever get into an argument with a vegan, or a flat-earth believer? If so, you probably lost! Why did you lose, when you're right?
- they have thought about it a lot - you haven't.
- they can quote lots of stuff they've read about it - you can't.
- they care so much they exaggerate and use verbal tricks - you don't care that much.
Well, the same thing can happen when you argue with atheists, or read books like "The God Delusion". You get overwhelmed by superior fire-power! Their clever, devious arguments make you feel confused and naive.
This website aims to assist you to counter worldly propaganda. Yes, propaganda! They use all kinds of half-truths and rhetorical tricks.
They are well-read, they sound convincing, and they're eager to persuade you at any cost. Isn't that propaganda?
We offer you:
- a review of the main arguments used by atheists, and their flaws
- a look at issues that Christians are finding difficult in our modern world.
Why bother? Why not just get on living a Christian life?
Well, two reasons from the Bible:
"Be always ready to give an account [of your faith]". Sometimes God will call you to witness - you may really help you friends if you can tell them the truth. "Beware of vain arguments". Don't get distracted from eternal truths by devious arguments about side-issues.
We are a group of volunteers who love God, and want to spread the good news. If you have comments or complaints or suggestions, we'd love to hear them - but we may take a while to answer!
Post your comments (your email address will not be printed).
If you really want us to reply privately, say so in your post and we'll do our best.
The GodOrNot Team